Click the link below to access your personal investment account. If you need help setting up your secure login and password, please contact Rincon Pacific Management at 800-727-8878.
- What investment services does Rincon Pacific provide?
- We provide investment management for our clients personal investment accounts and for their retirement funds. The investments we manage typically represent assets that will be used for retirement, college funding, or other financial needs.
- What are the benefits of your services?
- Many of our clients have spent considerable time directing their personal and retirement investments, but as investments grow, managing them can be an increasingly challenging and time-consuming job. We provide a disciplined approach to provide diversification and constant supervision thereby freeing our clients to pursue personal goals.
- Does Rincon Pacific have an investment minimum?
- Our minimum account size is $200,000.00.
- What type of accounts does Rincon manage?
- We manage non-personal accounts of all types, including trust accounts. We also manage most types of retirement accounts, including Rollovers, 401Kís, IRAís, ROTHís, & SIMPLEís and other retirement plans.
- What are Rinconís Advisory fees?
- Our advisory fee is tiered, based upon account size, with a maximum annual fee of 2% of assets under management, assessed quarterly. Fees are deducted from the investment account, unless you prefer to be billed directly.
- Can I open a Rincon account with existing investments?
- Yes. Existing mutual funds, stocks, CDís, or variable annuities can be transferred to your custodial account at Trust Company of America.
- If I donít want to liquidate my current investment, can Rincon still manage it?
- In most cases, Rincon can manage existing mutual fund or variable annuity families in our Classic Market Timed program.
- Do I have access to my investment?
- Yes. There is no penalty imposed by Rincon for withdrawing funds or closing your account. However, custodian fees may apply, and distributions from qualified accounts (e.g. IRAís) are subject to state & federal tax.
- How can I track my account?
- Quarterly statements are issued by the custodian and include asset summaries, performance and activity. In addition, accounts can be accessed at any time on-line via secure and private sign-on identification.
- How can I get more information?
- Please contact our administration at (800) 727-8878 and set up a phone appointment to talk with us about your investment objectives. We will recommend which program best suits your needs and then send you the appropriate paperwork and applications to open an account.