Maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients is a high priority for Rincon Pacific Management Incorporated.
We feel it is important that you understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information
about you, and the steps we take to safeguard that information.
Information We Collect: In connection with providing financial advice and selecting investment products, we obtain
non-public information from you, including:
• Information received from you on your Advisory Agreement and account applications; and
• Information about your transactions with us or others, including your financial advisor and investment custodian.
Information We Disclose: We will not disclose information regarding you or your account with us except under the
• To your referring financial advisor;
• To government entities or third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law;
• To a third party, e.g., your accountant, upon your written authorization.
Our Security Policy: Only those employees of Rincon Pacific Management who need to access your account information
in order to perform their jobs are authorized by Rincon Pacific Management to have access to your confidential client
information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures that comply with applicable state and
federal regulations to safeguard confidential client information.
Closed or Inactive Accounts: If you decide to close your account(s) with Rincon Pacific Management Incorporated or
become an inactive client, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
information, we will notify you.